Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reminder: Ravenwood Ball this Saturday! Don't forget to go or else Hehe.

As April fades into May, we have much to be thankful for and lots to celebrate!  Next month we will celebrate our 1st birthday!! Thanks to all of you wonderful wizards, we have grown so much! When I started this website last year to chronicle my time playing this really cool wizard game with my kids, I never could have imagined the wonderful outcome.  I am so honored to be a part of the most amazing community.  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.
To mark this milestone, I would like to announce the very first Ravenwood Ball! There will be dancing and massive amounts of pure silliness! I invite ALL nominees and current Student Teachers to attend.  This will give us a chance to thank the current student teachers as they move on to more challenging roles in the Spiral and to help welcome the new nominees!
Date: Saturday – May 29, 2010
Time: 6PM Central – until…
Location: Ravenwood School of Magical Arts (of course!)
Realm: Vampire Area 1
Please dress accordingly! Break out your best party gear *forget the stats!* and bring your favorite pet! Campaigning IS allowed and welcomed. Tell us why we should vote for you next term!

Credit for this goes to Fallon Shadowblade

Make sure People that you go to this event Fallon has told me Prof. Greyrose Might make a appearance but more than that it will be a night of fun and silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment