Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oops I forgot to say :\

 Hey folks Alric here now you may noticed I like my buddy Dustin Mooncatcher haven't been posting as much unfortunately for me it's not cause my band Lol. It is however real life nonetheless I am currently helping out our family friend and that's were I have mostly been she has terminal illness and can't do much by herself so I've been tasked to help her which I gladly do. I also have my own stuff to take care of as far as school I need to kick it into high gear getting those credits and finishing up term papers long overdue. I'll admit though too I have just been having to much fun in-game with friends and I keep forgetting to post here. I though am not considering leaving this blog this is just a notice that I'll definitely won't be posting as often as I did. On a side note I wish Dustin and his band all the best and The Raven's Vault will miss him if he goes :)

See ya folks,
Alric Ravensinger

No comments:

Post a Comment