Monday, December 13, 2010

Grandmaster Artisan Alric!

 I am liking the Crab Lean-To but it's so small lol Crab sized I suppose.

     
      This will be a meager post but it's importance overall is important! I made GM Artisan last Saturday after a rigorous hunt of the Portico which lasted days and of course I got my last 3 Sunstone at the Bazaar but everything else was harvested or crafted by yours truly. Actually I had already had my requirements (Minus the Sunstone) but I like being prepared as I glimpsed the Celestia furniture recipes while they were on the Test realm. I am happy to report I've already begun crafting items for my Storm house which while be my Celestian/Tiki themed house. Take a look at my progress so far :)


See ya folks there are items that need making,
Alric Ravensinger

No comments:

Post a Comment