Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Forgotten Army: Will be postponed.....for the time being.

In light of all the new stuff that has been revealed about Celestia I don't think I can write a story involving the aquatic world until I know more about it even the most fictitious stories have some sort of roots in truth and I feel that the fan fiction should hold some truth I could write a story but it wouldn't mesh well with Celestia we know now so until further notice The Forgotten Army is on hold until after the official release of Celestia and even then it will take awhile to write it honestly I wouldn't expect it until Very late December or early 2011.

Don't fret though I have been scribbling away (Both writing and drawing) and I have a good story planned that will take place at a place all to familiar Wizard City.

No comments:

Post a Comment