Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 1st to The Mercenaries 4 Hire.

You know this post is special to me a year goes by fast and you don't realize how a group of people affect you well let me tell you The Merc 4 Hire team has had an effect on me. I owe them I do if it hadn't been for the very sucessful Tri Harvest Festival I wouldn't have met one of my dearest friends inside the game(though I'd consider her a friend outside anyway) Alura Hexcaster (though I admit I actually met her on her storm character Brianna Mooncloud)and along the way I made even more memorable friends like Cassandra Dragonheart,Aura*,and Army of Stones.Anyway I'd like to thank Christo Deathgiver for creating the Mercs without them many people including myself would not have half their grand gear or would have never made it out of the annoying Kensington Park instance,but more importantly the service has broken down walls that wizard who never had many wizard friends to help him now does the wizard who never thought he'd be able to beat the Secure House now has and obtained in the making the confidence to say "You know what I CAN do this" to whatever obstacles come their way and if he can't he knows (using the form of course ;) and setting up a time ahead) that the Merc team will always be able to help him or anyone who is in need of assistance.So folks in closing I'd like to wish the Mercs 4 Hire happy 1st anniversary I hope there are many more to come and I'm sure there will be as long as people need help. If you wanna send them your wishes go to this topic --> Merc 4 Hire 1st anniversary thread to request help with a quest or farming mission go to the offical topic Mercenaries 4 Hire. which will be added shortly to the links area to your right for easy access.

See ya folks the pets are a calling,
Alric Ravensinger

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Alric. I posted this in the War Room for the other Mercenaries to see. You still have some finding of my other wizards btw ;)

    Ta-ta for now! cya in game and good luck with the pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Alric -- I must say Thank you for such a nice post. Christo had a vision, and what a wonderful vision it was, I am honored to be a part of it.

    Tri-Harvest brings back many happy memories for me also -- its where it all began ...

    Thanks for the reminder :D

    ReplyDelete