Producer's Letter April 4th, 2011 (Click me to read)
Wow the Spiral has been a hub of news lately and this Sorcerer has been busy doing contest entries, hatching, schooling, and overall the daily spiral hustle & bustle. This morning however I took some time to read this months Producer's Letter which is full to the brim with things headed to the Spiral.
Professor Falmea also gives us more details on what it takes to be a Game Producer and the various steps,hard work, and dedication one must take to achieve such goals -- quite insightful thank you Leah!
Now here is a quick evaluation of things that caught my attention.
- Balance will get a healing spell more powerful and it's a HOT! (Heal over time)
- Lower level wizards are to continue the Crab Alley Storyline after the departure of Selena Gomez.
- Storm will also get a new spell high damage output; but at risk one wonders what it could be me and Kevin Battleblood discussed potential risks of this new spell. Check out Twitter and give your own thoughts we both can be reached at @kevbattleblood and @AlricRavenwiz.
- New school specific pets for higher level wizards; the quest to get them will be exceedingly difficult.
- New spell upgrades
- New area for Legendary wizards to complete possibly similar to Brisk Breeze but for higher levels and opportunity for more rare loot! :D
Until next time your friend,
Post a Comment