Sunday, September 12, 2010

Never accept a gift from a Sorceress and a Pyromancer! (Fun story)

Yeah been awhile since I posted anything good or even news - other than my pets of course which is always good news!

 :WARNING following story is a dramatization:

  I was in the Shopping District of Wizard City when I decided it was a nice day to hang out by Elik's edge Tigra my faithful hydra at my side. So for about 15 Minutes I watched the swirly sky and fed each of Tigra's heads. (Hambrosia to the storm head,Star fruit to the Fire head,and Fancy Yogurt to the Ice head if you must know :P) I decided it was time to go I beckoned Tigra and as I turned around I was face to face with two wizards. For a moment I thought I had strayed into a daydream or some heavenly illusion these weren't wizards but angels one in Grey-silver with porcelain skin the other in green and purple with alluring (no pun intended) eyes. They sat atop majestic Tigers.I in all this glory suspended in time in that moment felt something astray a cold feeling crawled it's way up my back to my neck where a choking feeling began I immediately thought of chains and shackles. They then spoke in voices like those of Sirens in the old tales of Greece "We would like to give you a gift".

          I clenched my thoughts raced back and forth "Why me?" but as I stood there trying to come up with alternatives it was plain as a Taffy storm snack I could not resist them. I accepted and they handed me a rectangular card with the strange words "Visa Pre-paid card" on it. Then they told me use this card to buy a 1 Year Subscription for Wizard101 and I did so they told me though "A warning do not look at the back of the card" my fingers crossed I said "Ok". I looked at the card again and looked back up to thank these card giving angels but to no avail they had vanished and as they had vanished any suspicions I had vanished as well. Later that evening as I slowly walked through Fairyglade Forest at my Myth manor I thought to myself why didn't they want me to look at the back of the card I debated what could be so bad and quickly decided a peek would do no harm.

       Time slowed as I was flipping the card to the back then............BOOO YAH!. Before me was not two angels but two mighty lamias one bearing the power of Balance the other of Fire. They wrapped their golden scaled serpentine bodies around me and hissed their voices like banshees "We told you not to look at the back of the card!!!". In a terrified voice I replied "I'm sorry please forgive me I..." but the Balance one cut across "You hush you foolish boy! we told you not to now you will be enslaved for as long as your bear the subscription for one year on Wizard101!!" "Please no I don't want to I don't want it here take it back!" the balance one choked a raspy sinister laugh "It's mot negotiable boy you are ours for one year muahahaha!" before I could scream golden cold scales covered my head and I knew nothing more. I woke up I felt good albeit a little frightened "It was all a dream a silly dream" A cold voice said "What's a dream love?" I looked a slightly serpent-like face with purple eyes stared back at me. Immediately I realized I was chained and shackled in a dungeon two voices in the darkness laughed I could only scream. "You are ours for one year" my last thought.

O.O Wasn't that crazy yo lol. All fantasy aside my crazy girls Cassandra Dragonheart and Alura Hexcaster went and secretly got me a Pre-paid Visa with enough money to get me a 1 year subscription and I even got some spare dough on it. With that new subscription also comes Open chat which I'm happy to say I got now :D.  Apparently they had planned this cause they got tired of waiting for me to do it Sigh women and their impaitentness :P All jokes aside too I appreciate it girls and you both know how much I care so much in fact I am posting it on me blog for everyone too see and be green with envy cause of the awesome friends I got. Jk lol So now I'm all grown up :D. You ladies think I am prisoner but we'll just have to see about that Muahahaha.

See ya folks my girls are calling,
A loved Alric Ravensinger

No comments:

Post a Comment