Sunday, May 29, 2011

Big Ole' News

Howdy folks it's your favorite Balance wizard (Don't fight it Ronan and John). I have some exceptionally great news for you all; I am heading to Texas. For a while I'll be in "The Lone Star State" wrestling bulls and showing those Texans how we Arizonans roll! No just kidding (AZ would win!) I ain't going to go pick a fight I am going to further my IRL relationship with Alura Hexcaster and I didn't want to leave off the map without informing you all. This isn't a goodbye though it's a I'll be blogging and gaming in the land of steakhouses and world famous barbeques. Heck maybe I'll even be able to visit KingsIsle and do a interview or something (wishful thinking).

That's my IRL big ole' news for y'all another little bit is check out SpikeTV June 6th @ 3:30 PM ET/ 12:30 PM PT for E3 2011. If you don't know what E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is well you are missing out it's the world's greatest gaming expo where every developer and game company show off their new stuff.

In other news of epic proportions Fallon Shadowblade over at Diary of a Wizard has announced the details for the highly anticipated social event known as the 2nd annual Ravenwood Ball. It's a massive social event for all wizards of MMO Wizard101 to attend and have fun. In celebration of this superb event DOAW is giving away a plethora of prizes. Each prize has graciously been donated by wizards, twizards, sites, and W101 itself. It's sure to be the biggest event of 2011 barring the announcement of a new world. Head over to Diary of a Wizard to enter for prizes and RSVP the event which will happen June 25th, 2011. Be sure to dress to impress! I will be taking my sweetheart Alura Hexcaster and I hope to see you all there~

Until next time your friend,
Alric Ravensinger

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an awesome (and safe) trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going! I'm so happy for you! Travel safe, and enjoy every precious moment.

    ReplyDelete